Thursday, March 30, 2006

Inspiration

Well, so far so good. I seem to be getting a steadier stream of hit into the site. For course this is nowhere near what would really be needed (such as 1,000+ a day). So for the moment, I will still have to figure out other ways to improve my presence out on the web. Another thing that I had realized earlier, but have yet to act upon was the fact that it is usually good to have a "hook" to get the people into a site, but one must not have just a "gimmick" to have a long-standing presence. So I am working diligently throughout many ideas in an effort to create something that will ensure that people will not only come to the site once, but they will WANT to come back again and again.

Also, I created a message group out on Google for entrepreneurial ideas. This way if you have some ideas yourself,you can post them out there so everyone can critique them and perhaps suggest some ideas themselves.

Another point of interest was a quick visit to the inspiration of this, the milliondollarhomepage. And I was curious as to how he had done it. (not the idea, mind you. I have mine, he had his) It was interested in how he got the traffic started with his site. It looks like he had some pretty good luck, but was persistant in it though. So we shall see. Also threw him an email begging for a word about my site.. (never hurts)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home