Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Little Wins

Well I had my first little taste of success today. Of course it's not much of a success as compaired to Google, or Microsoft, but it works. I saw Jakkar.com out on Google for the first time!! whippie!! I know it doesn't sound like much, but remember rule #1
-You must get noticed! If noone knows that you are out there, then they will never come.
So after spending about a week going through all the big name search engines, I get to see some results. I would highly recommend doing this. No of course the main part is that they are free. But you will (obviously) not get the recognition that paying customers will get. However, if you are on a budget like me, you want as much as possiable without paying. So most of the tips that you will see from me are:
A) free of charge, or some REAL cheap one-time fee.
B) results of mistakes that I have made, so to spare you from repeating them.

Now hopefully we will soon have some people in here to compete for space on the site. {{fingers crossed boys}}




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home