Search Engine Fun
Well I am learning more and more about how some of the search engines work. I would like to keep this blog up and running as a way to document my trek from taking this web site from a "never heard of that site." into a successful site that generates revenue. This way everyone can watch for free and see me stumble and make mistakes so they won't have to.
I have went through the major search engines, Google, Yahoo, Infoseek, lycos, and tried to establish myself with them. I think Google scared me the most. It was something like 4-230 weeks before I might see my site in any way shape or form in their searches. The other ones were not too much better. So Unless I can fork out $450 a year for advertising, I guess I will have to look to other means to get people in here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home