Tuesday, April 11, 2006

back on track

Well, I took a few days off of the site trying to do my daytime job. (Note to people out there: when trying this, DO NOT quit your daytime job! -very important) Eventually you will be able to, but not when you first start out. Soooo, anywho, I am still getting ideas from friends as to places to hit for more traffic. The one friend stated something about a friend of his, that knew a friend of a friend, etc.. The main thing was though is that this "friend" is suppose to have an IMMENSELY popular blog site {{ around 10,000+ per day}} My only problem is thatI have to remember who he was that was mentioned. It's a never ending battle in order to get some traffic coming in.

There is some hope however. I have seen other people who have been out there longer and have had less people per day than me! And it is also nice to get a few comments here and there about this blog. This is one of the reasons why I added it in. That way there is more to the site for people to do. The rule is:
-if you have something terrific that is all the site needs. Example: napster (before)
People wanted to goto the site for one reason only, FREE MUSIC
-if you DON'T have something terrific, then give the people more to keep them happy. Create variety so there is at least some reason why they should come back.

that's all the wisdom I have in my head for today. -Hitting the sack.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home