Sunday, April 23, 2006

Did RIAA want to make nano-photos of mario!? huh?

Ok, ok. I'm sorry that this headline doesn't make any sense to you, but I had a friend who told me of it (tanks Luc) and they were showing how by placing certain words within Digg articles you could easily nail over 500 hits within a day! So That's why I have that up. For more info on it you can check it out here www.xedant.com. So if you are here reading ths, I guess it works, won't you agree!?

-On a personal note I am really against RIAA. Some of their methods is almost as bad as the oil companies out there. It's not like they are starving! I just think that there is a better way to deal with the file sharing issue than act like a bunch of Gestapos. And who the Heck is Mario!??

Anyhow, Other news: The videos that I took with the cellphone flying away, are kicking up some interest with the people. I have had quite a few suggestions. Some of these I will follow up on once I get some helium balloons, rocket fuel, a drunk monkey, and a car battery. (don't ask). But these will be up on the site as soon as I can film it. (thanks for the ideas guys) If you want to see the videos of my phone getting shot off into space go to my History section. I know you'll love it.

The only other thing that is still going on is that beatPrice is still the King of the Hill at only $12. Man, that drives me crazy. It would be soooooo easy to knock his butt off the top. Heck remember whoever knocks him off before the end of the month gets the "King of the Hill" spot for April in the archives. (these are permanent spots too! can't get knocked off of those babies!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home