Partnerships and recipricating
Well, After taking a few days off to work on my college work, I had noticed that Jakka.com was like a plant. Without constant watering and care, it begins to die. And sure enough, without my constant bugging of other webmasters to mention me, the traffic died down too. So I have to pay closer attention to this. And it's a good reminder for everyone. Once you get some people in, you can't go lay back down on your laurals and be happy. You have to apply an almost constant pressure to keep a fledgiling website up and running with traffic.
Anyhow, I have formed some partnerships with some other webmaster in order to build up each other's traffic. So we reciprocate links to each other, I place a small link somewhere on my site, they do the same. If lucky, this might generate another 200-300 a day, but I am not one to begg. The best part is that the trade of links is without cost, so you don't have to fork over any money for someone else to advertise on your own site. If you find someone out there that does want money for that... Whack him upside his head..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home