Saturday, April 1, 2006

Patience for Jakkar

Interesting, I went through yet another listing of web sites in order to drum up some business, but I don't think I've had too much luck. So I think I will have to come up with some more useful ideas. So far Digg.com brought the most hits. But it seems to have worn off slightly. I hit a few other places such as the bloated yak. But I found out that it is harder to get people to list your site when you are trying to sell something. Man, Iknew it wasn't going to be easy, but I thought it wouldn't be this tough. I'm still working on the "Guess the Spot" game in order to give people more things to do while they visit the site. I do have one other idea. I think it's time I play my E-Bay card, and see how that pawns out. I truly hope that anyone who uses this guide to building a web business for "free" will gain some good tips as to what not to do... (Little humor there)




1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Corbett said...

wow, this really sucks, and so do you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home