Phyrric Victory
Man, I am having soo much fun. But anyhow, I have been kind of confused. I have been averaging over 1,000 hits a day, but no real luck with getting more players. I have decided that perhaps I haven't set up the layout of the site or maybe the wording is not clear enough. You know, people might come here, and go: "Huh.. What am I suppose to do here?" So I have to get some people go here, and see what they think. Of course, the increased traffic of the site is mainly due to my stupid antics with the video cellphone. At least there are a lot of people that are reading into this.
Also, you might know, you can see that I added Google Ads to the site. The wife was kinda wondering why I haven't made more money. So just short of me placing on the front page "PLEASE PLAY THE GAME!!" I have to figure out more ideas to make this site work.
-I have to get these 4 through college after all!
Note: while writting this post, someone registered and got to the #2 spot @ $11. So Thank you! Thank ya!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home