Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back on track

Well this was interesting. As you might of seen, most of was gone for the past couple of weeks. This was done because I got bored and decided to annihilate my site for the Hell of it. Just kidding. Actually it was my server host who decided to annihilate my site just for the Hell of it. Trust me, it’s a real long story. Anyhow, I am back up and running (sorry if I scared anyone out there –jimbo) Other than that, I have added some more content to the site. Oh big notice! .com now has a webcam up and running. There’s nothing really of interest to look at currently, but on July 3rd, I will broadcasting a display for the internet community.

These fireworks will be in Thompson’s Station, TN.
Time will be around 9pm CMT.
So Hopefully, I have this setup correctly, and it will be able to handle the bandwidth.
Other than that, I also have the CONFESSISONS stuff up on the site. Granted, it’s half complete, but at least it’s a start. I think I might goof with the style and stuff for it, but mainly I will finish those items, later in the week. I have just been having far too much fun though between work, school, family, and leveling my site! I tell you, I wish every week could be like this one. The only bad news is that I don’t have anything really of interest for you good people today. Actually, I do have one little fun thing to play with. Ok here is the scene: you are a CS major, and your professor wants a 30 page technical paper on the pros and cons of using O(n) NlogN . You have no idea what a O(n) NlogN algorithm is, forget writing a paper on it. Well here comes your savior for the writing of it. The kind and wonderful lads at have come up with a unique solution. A automated process that generates pages of useless techno -mumbo -jumbo that looks mighty impressive though, even includes charts and graphs. I tell you, you just can’t top that.
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

I will talk to you guys later. I’m just glad to be back on the web (thanks ever sooo much serverroom.us)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home