Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Got an idear

Hello once again folks, I’m sorry I did the side-track thing. But really I felt pretty strong on that. Anyhow, I digress. As you may notice (but may not care), I have started some of the changes for the site. I was thinking of moving the site into a newbie site. I’ll explain the reason for this.

I’ve had JAKKAR.com up and running for a few months now. And believe it or not, I actually do have some people who follow this. (But why haven’t any of you guys tried for “king of the hill”!??) So one of these guys was telling me how he liked the idea of having a place to go to where he could find some basic tips on getting started in the world of web mastering. Some of the ideas I was given was “how about a site that lends “newbies” of any topic some help. Terrific idea, I thought.

Now granted, I am no “guru” and if I was, it would be stupid to set up a “newbie” site. So here’s the deal once I begin to average over 10,000 hits a day, I will shut down the “newbie” stuff. (See? That is called the art of making a “safe bet”… Learn something everyday at this place.) Well anyhow, as I was saying, I am going to start setting up other “newbie” sections. These sections I can’t add content all by myself due to the fact, well I’m just not interested in all of those topics, and I would not be able to give any advice.

You, however, would be able to give advice to your fellow newbie. So I will be looking to recruit a person or two is just starting out on some endeavor (be it musician, standup comedian, physicist, etc) .
I want someone like YOU to help me, and your fellow newbies out.

If interested:

- Please contact me at admin@jakkar.com

- Tell me what you are a newbie at.

- And submit $20,000 in a cashiers check pay to “JAKKAR.com”

- Ok, I was kidding about that last one (sorta)

- Let me know what you would have to help your fellow newbies out there. (about a paragraph)

Thanks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home