Money, Money, Money!
Ok, the title describes what I DO NOT have. (see image) But with hopes and some dreams I will get there. Well believe it or not I have actually double my income from last month with AdSense. Yes, last month was $0.64.. Please let me know when it seems too pityful. But let's place it this way double each month, and do the math:
May: $0.64
June: $1.27
July: $2.54
August: $5.08
September: $10.16
October: $20.32
November: $40.64
December: $81.23
Man, by then end of the year, I'll be bringing in $80 a month! hmm maybe this wasn't the best example. But there is hope for many of us out there! Let's see if we can triple this number by next month! And to help us along, here are some very useful ideas that I implemented. From my blog bible, problogger.net, comes this little gem about where you place your adsense ads can mean more money! the impact of adsense ad positioning (man this guy really has some good ideas and some good friends)
And here is another little way to get some money with your blog. make money online how This guy has some other tips too that can help newbies in general. So I am gonna hit this frequently.
The best tips that I could possibly give you would be to just give a try to AdSense for beginners. This seems to be the place that can at least generate some revenue for you. What I have been trying to do is have at least one of the ads on the top area and then another on the side (look at this site) Now the best part is that the content of the ads is determined by Google. So if your page has information about Java, then most of the ads displayed will also be about Java. Now there has been a few issues about having content-driven ads.
Some people are saying that having the ads can potentially take the business away from your site. Other people state that the ads would be more pleasing to visitors and they would be more likely to click on them. So it is up to you on this subject. But I can attest to the fact that even with the small amount of traffic that I get, it is still generating revenue. Just give it a try, and see how your results are.

1 Comments:
Just for your reference, it is against Google TOS to disclose your ad performance. You can get banned for life for that. I recommend you take down that IMG or blur all the juicy bits ASAP.
Anyhow, good luck to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home