Sunday, June 11, 2006

Too much time on my brain

Boy, the fun just keeps on rolling. Well let's see some ideas of what not to do when setting up a web site/ blog. Here's a new one that I never thought of: Time. yeah, time. If you think about it, it is like any other endevor that you go into. You have to have time on your hands to nurture it and keep it going. I guess I wasnt really thinking when I started this. You know the quick lure of wealth and fame was just too great to resist. (ok, we all know that I am just lying) But anyhow, Once i got started, I started to see just how much I needed to get this thing upand running. Plus with school, and family, and work. It's little wonder why many people start this kind of stuff up, but have a hard time to finish it. [continue]

-forget it, I'm not continuing this post, so go away you silly person!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home