Back from vacation
Sorry that I've been gone awhile, but between lack of connectivity, homework, work-work, I've just been too tired to really get into the whole "update your website" thing. I know that is what I usually preach, but I also believe in the joys of slacking when possible. Of course I would also like to mention that the fireworks thing went through very nicely! Actually, it was a little TOO nice. I ended up with over 10,000 hits from fark.com alone!! So naturally, the server company bitched about the bandwidth that I was using up. So I told them that I will forgive them frying the hard-drives that my site resided on, if they forgive this little hiccup in traffic.
-I think they agreed.
Anywho, other than that, I will try to come up with some interesting topics for you newbies at heart. As usual, this particular section sometimes deals with blogging, so we will have a piece that compares some of the more popular blogging tools (places) that are out there. This way, if you decide that you want to start blogging, you will have an idea of where you want to go for your stuff to reside with.
I will see you guys shortly. P.S. send me an email! No one else does!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home