Running new stuff -maybe
Ok, It's been a while since I have posted anything, unfortunately, time has been against me. Also I am looking into switching blog software /hosting. I have been hearing some pretty good things about WordPress. This blog is ran off of Google's Blogger, but they do not support categories. This will be a severe drawback for Jakkar.com. And from what I have heard, WordPress would allow to have categories that are configurable. This way I would have more flexibility with this site. If anyone else knows of any other blogger tools that would be worthwhile to look into, please reply and let others know of it.

1 Comments:
WordPress is good, and it lets you host on your own web space, which is also good. That way you have 100% control over it. You can modify it any way you want (if you know what you're doing, that is).
Post a Comment
<< Home