Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stupid, Stupid


DUHHH! Well once again I have done not the unthinkable, but the non-thinkable. In other words, I is so goofed yet again. After the site's traffic dropped down to ZERO for a few days, I decided to check up on this and found out that the server site had shut JAKKAR.COM down due to lack of payment. This is why I Beg you guys for any contributions. So after quickly writting a check to them, they were courteous enough to turn the site back on... Yet again there is another thing that all should be on the lookout for. I would say that probably the best thing to do is see if your provider has some form of auto payment option that you can setup. This way all you have to do is budget the amount in a monthly form, and the payment would be automatically drawn out of your account. This will save you on many headaches like finding your site gone again.

if your provider does not support this, then try and set something up with your bank that can simulate this on your end. So either monthly or whenever, the bank would automatically send the provider a payment from your account. This is just another idea. But the best thing you can do is just follow the status of your account to make sure you know when payments are due or whatever.

Hopefully, you newbies will read this and either go: "Gee thanks, never thought of that!" or "My God man, you are so freakin' stupid!! We all knew that!" Either way, think of this as just a friendly reminder to make sure that your service is paid and up-to-date. And if you want, please contribute to the newbies website.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home