Wednesday, September 6, 2006

hi guys.. Interesting Music Video

Hey, how go it people. I know I have been kinda gone for a little while. I think it's because of the low hits a day that I get. (but thank you guys) Actually, I am not giving up JAKKAR.com. Just in case you were wondering. It is just a simple fact that I don't have the time at the current moment. I'm studying for my comprehensive finals for my master's degree. And since the money is out of my pocket, I wanna pass it. I wish I did have more for you guys, it always makes me happy to see people actually willing to come to my site and read the latest bit of news, and/or tips for the beginner webmaster/blogger.

Trust me, I have many ideas to share and always looking for input from you guys for any ideas. I will start adding in a normal login section. I do have one now, but there really isn't too much that you can do with your accounts. But I hope once these classes are done, and some time becomes available, I will be more regular than I have been lately.

Again, Thank you guys (SYR, and others) I will be done with school on the 15th of Sept.
And until then, JAKKAR.com will only host the best in PORN. So send it it!!!!

P.s. A friend of mine (ex-co-worker) is a musician and once upon a time, he sent me a music video he did. Personally, I get the biggest kick out of it, I think you will too... anywho, check it out, you'll be glad you did.

P.P.S. I am not anywhere in the video, or in the vicinity of the video, or had anything to do with the video, or the music, or the clothing. But I still like it.









1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely golden, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home