Nothing Big. But Hello Folks
Hide ho! Ok, I have been short changing most of you guys on my posts, but I promise after the 15th, I will get posts out here on a almost daily basis. I do have a good post in the works, but I will take me a bit to get going. I'm sure that you will either like it or use it. Truely, I have nothing for this post, so I feel slightly bad. Hmm, if you want there is a bit of humor in my "confessions" section of the site. And if you really want to be nice, please click on some of the Googlelinks. I really need the freaking money!!
-Ok, ok Sorry... You don't have to click on anything guys. Just as long as you tell other prospective newbies that JAKKAR.com is out there, I'll be happy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home