I tell ya, there is nothing better in the world than free advertising!

And believe it or not, my one favorite site (besides my own) is almost GIVING away ad space. Well actually, it's because it just started and there hasn't been too many people seeing it, but for the moment it's free. If you don't know about
Comics2film.com, they are a site that is dedicated to keeping people up to date on the daily world of, well, comics being turned into movies. And they have seem to set themselves up with
Project Wonderful, a advertising company. So this is a unique opportunity for people who don't have a million bucks to spend on placing a little ad on their favorite site. Of course, I do realize that I'll probably be knocked off by someone who is willing to place thousands on their
ad to ensure that they stay up for quite some time. So if you are lucky, you can get your site in the publics eye for little to no cost. But just remember: it probably won't last long.
Also, the reason why I love C2F so much is because I used to post to them quite a bit years ago. To see my gallery go here:
Comics2film Jakkar's Gallery.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home