Thursday, January 4, 2007

Looking for authors


Just a little side note here. Even though most of this site is devoted to helping 'newbies' get up and running, I thought it would be nice to make the site a bit more interactive. This way you can enjoy actually showing up to the site on a daily basis. I was looking over the "confessions" section of the site, and smiled as I realized my own genius. However, I also noticed that the confessions still need some work on it, so I am looking for anyone who would like to try their hands at writing some 'confessions' about their favorite person. I think I have Luke, Ben, and Han taken care of, but I am always looking for someone who has a fresh idea. So send me your confession and I'll publish it in the "Secret Confessions of the Jedi"

Be heard!! Submit a Jedi Confession




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home