Sunday, January 7, 2007

Self SEO

Every once in awhile I happen to find a site that I could waste much time on just looking around for something that could help Jakkar.com as a site, and possibly also help the newbies out there who need help getting started. Well this site is definitely a place where you might want to spend some time and get some help. Welcome to (Search Engine Optimization). This site mainly deals with and other aspects of getting your site out in the open. For example one of their articles deal with how to get notice: Web Site Success: What Works - Strategy or Blind Luck.

I wish I had known about this sooner. The place is chock full of search engine goodies, and other things that you would be interested in. The only bad thing is that they are a bit TOO honest. I don't like it when they state that there is no "secret method" to get traffic in your site, and that half of the top leading in traffic are either lucky, or spent years. But they have good ideas none the less.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home