Loch Ness Monster Captured!!
Some Ideas to promote your site thanks to `Nessie:
- "REWARD: $1,000,000.00 for the capture and export of Nessie from Loch Ness to Detroit, MI in order to fulfill a short order cook position at Al's burger barn"
- "I am Pregnant with Nessie's love child, Join my site to see the XXX video of the conception!" This works even better if you are a guy believe it or not.
-"Nessie's video debut makes it to YouTube's top spot, come in to here and win a signed video of Nessie that validates that MySpace position for the Scottish people and their Haggis!" I do not have a clue what this means, but I doubt anyone else would understand it either. But it's sure to make someone interested!!
Use any of these to get those people into your site. Trust me, it works for Jerry Springer, it'll work for you!

2 Comments:
That's not true! Nessie gave me MY love child!!
no Nessie is mine. All mine. I have his love children.
Post a Comment
<< Home