Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why don't this site make money?

Arghh! why am I so broke man!??You know after careful consideration, I have found out that there really isn’t much money in doing this. Actually, if this was my sole income, I would be evicted from my house, and probably wouldn’t of eaten for at least several weeks. But do not lose heart in this my friends. The only reason why I haven’t made a dime is because of the following reasons..

1) I haven’t posted anything in the past 4 months.
2) Ain’t all that funny when I do post
3) Spiderman 3
4) Pirates of the Caribbean 3
5) Shrek 3
6) Any other form of entertainment
7) Was learning the guitar, and am as about as successful there.
8) Nobody noticed that I was gone for 4 months (ouch!)
9) People really don’t like 10 top lists.
10) People would rather give their money to more worthier causes, such as the ‘Bail Paris Hilton out of jail’ fund

So there you have it. However, I am still hopeful and will continue to post. And give you people tips on what not to do for a successful web site.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home