Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The ins and the outs.

Ok, that was a weird title. Anywho, I am back with more fun and excitement for everyone. Ok, ok I am lying, but at least you care. Ok, maybe you don't care. But after some fun and sun, I am back with more tips and tricks to make your site the most popular. Just-like-mine. Hmm, if your site is just like mine, then you have more problems than I can fix, I mean really, just look at the amount of people that come here. we have like what, 1-2 maybe 4 people a day in here? Why do I bother!? What is the point in it all? And why is mustard yellow and ketchup red? I mean GOSH!

-ok, now that the usual ranting is over with, here is some good stuff:

  • First, I am still looking for anybody who would like their site reviewed. This means that you get a whole page devoted to just your site and only your site. Hey! can't beat .
  • Second, I am looking for anyone else who would be interested in authoring in the site. If interested, let me know by emailing me.
  • And lastly, sorry about the site being down for a day or two, I forgot to pay the bill (yet again).
And here is some fun stuff to keep you happy. Enjoy!

* The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

* The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

* A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death.

* A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.

* Elvis had a twin brother named Garon, who died at birth, which is why Elvis' middle name was spelled Aron; in honor of his brother.

* Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

* More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

* Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

* invented the word "assassination" and "bump."

* * had six toes.

* If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.

* Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

* Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

* The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

* The continents names all end with the same letter with which they start.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home