drunk blogging when shometing
1) Wight about youse boss. no mutter the amount of a dick-head she/he mays be..
2) Dont's right about the bosh. no mater hows hot you want them.
3) don't right.
4) What the helss YOU looking at!? Wha? yous wanna piece of me?!?
5) Hold its to the bathromm. the keybord don't like yellow rain.....
6) Let mes tell ya sumpting. I LOVE ya! yup. I love ya like a bother. unlesz yos a babee. then we need to git B-U-Z-Y!!
7) What the F#@$ are YOU louking at!? That's it ya bastard~!~
*) wow, I don't think the wif nows about yos and me, but she would be ok wid it anyhow.
%%) You know. That pizza aDID have mushrooms! I can see little peices of them. I told ya yos bastand! gimme $5!!
???) ooooh kup. you forn me gorth bashhhhhhhh!! shhhhh... quiet. hehe, no,no reallly. I'bvre thong me tard.. wait. hold on.... MuuuUURRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! HURrrrRRRRRKKKKKK! asssh, that beshter.

4 Comments:
It is not on the subject but it is about you:
http://www.jakkar.com/review/8839932-32773--39373-3.exe
Tested on: 2007-07-07 15:58:27 GMT
Kaspersky antivirus signature: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Banload.cdl
And you ask why serverroom servers are crashed ????
This and several other files were placed into my server space when the site got hacked. so I cannot help it that the security serverroom places on their servers is insufficient to handle such attacks.
I have since removed those files, but I am quite sure that they will put more files up there as long as the security is laxed.
You insensitive bastard. How dare you impute my good name all in the name of cheap laughs. How dare you indeed!
Just wait until you get to work tomorrow. I'll show you just what a dick-head I can be...she/he or now!
ahh nutting but love, nutting but love. Just like the boss says at work: "The beatings will continue until moral improves!"
Post a Comment
<< Home