Tuesday, July 31, 2007

in other news..

Nothing much going on here today. just the usual. But I thought I would drop off a few "interesting" news stories. These might give you a laugh or two. One never knows. One last thing: just out of curiosity as to who actually pays attention to this site, I will give $5 to the 10th person who uses this link and just sends an email: [email me]. At least then I will know who is paying attention.

-[update] Ohh this is funny, $5 is up for grabs and not one email. Oh well, at least I know who's paying attention.
Online gamer murdered over cyber-sword sale (LOSERS!)

Sex toy closes airport (Good to see they Boys at homeland Security never let anything slip by them!)

Egg-walking man pulls car with ears (uhh, ok, I've got nothing on this one.)

Nurse arrested for porn movie on a big wheel (And who says that there's no more fun rides at carnivals anymore?)

Mother tattoos ad on forehead for $10,000 (It would of been funny if it was for "idiots.com")

Gay rights groups now focus on 'helping' gay penguins (Man, we have GOT to help out those gay penguins!)

Carmen Electra for sale on Ebay! (Anyone got $10,000 I can bumm?)

Labels: , ,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home