guaranteed way to increase your traffic
Ok folks this time I am not kidding. I have found out one way to increase traffic to your site by a lot! and yes the answer is so easy, but probably not for everyone... you want to know what it is? well here it is:
Yup, that's right. Post pictures of famous babes on your site. even if it has absolutely nothing to do with your site whatsoever. I found this out after posting one little tiny picture with Carmen Electra on it. the next day my traffic increased by 60%! Go figure. So with one little picture of Good old Lindsey Lohan on this site, I be my traffic increases even more!
But personally, I think that if the images are not the center of attention, you may get away with these. Of course, I realize that most people will probably say "well, duhh! We knew that!" But you would be surprised by how many people do not know this.
What the heck, just give it a try and see if there is any traffic increase at your site. Heck! I'll even throw in a Jessica Simpson just for good luck.
Labels: babes, Carmen Electra, increase traffic, Jessica Simpson

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home